- 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- Apple wedges and miniature pretzels
- In a small bowl, combine the yogurt, peanut butter and cinnamon. Stir in chocolate chips. Serve with apples and pretzels. Yield: 1 cup.
Reviews for Peanut Butter Dip(5)
Sort By :
I have made this recipe many times, always a it. Easy to make, fantastic as a snack or dessert, especially for kids. Even made with my youth cooking group!
I halved the recipe for an afternoon snack with my 2 and 4 year olds and ended up mixing up the other half of the batch because it disappeared so quickly! We ate this dip with granny smith apple slices. We liked the hint of cinnamon. Thank you for coming up with a great dip that uses yogurt as a heathier alternative to marshmallow fluff product.
How do you keep the apples from turning brown?
I loved it with apples and my husband preferred it with pretzels. My 2-year-old ate it plain! It was really good.
It really only goes with apples. Tried it with pretzels and didn't like the taste. But it is fabulous with apples. I am addicted to it now!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Apple Recipes >
- Chocolate Chip Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Dip Recipes >
- Easy Appetizer Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Easy Finger Foods >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Kids Snacks >
- Nut Recipes >
- Party Appetizers >
- Peanut Butter Recipes >