- minutes. Remove from heat. Stir a small amount of hot mixture into
- egg yolks; return all to pan, stirring constantly. Bring to a gentle
- boil; cook and stir 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Stir 1 cup into peanut butter until smooth. Gently
- stir peanut butter mixture into the pan. Pour over crust. Cool to
- room temperature. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- In a large bowl, beat cream until it begins to thicken. Add
- confectioners' sugar; beat until stiff peaks form. Spread over
- peanut butter mixture. Sprinkle with peanut butter cups and peanuts.
- Drizzle with chocolate syrup. Yield: 15 servings.
To Make ahead: After peanut butter custard is pour over the crust, refrigerate overnight. Before serving, top with the sweetened whipped cream, peanuts, peanut butter candy and chocolate drizzle.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 585 calories, 37 g fat (16 g saturated fat), 144 mg cholesterol, 396 mg sodium, 55 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 12 g protein.