- alternately with buttermilk, beating well after each addition. Fill
- paper-lined cups two-thirds full.
- Bake at 350° for 24-26 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in
- the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from
- pans to wire racks to cool completely.
- For frosting, in a small bowl, cream butter until light and fluffy.
- Gradually beat in the sugar, baking cocoa, milk, vanilla and salt.
- Frost cupcakes. Yield: 22 cupcakes.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.