Peanut Butter Cup Trifle Recipe
- 4 cups cold 2% milk
- 2 packages (3.9 ounces each) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 prepared angel food cake (8 to 10 ounces), cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) Reese's mini peanut butter cups
- 1. In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mixes 2 minutes. Let stand 2 minutes or until soft-set. In a 3-qt. trifle bowl or glass bowl, layer half of the cake cubes, pudding, whipped topping and peanut butter cups. Repeat layers. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 12 servings.
3/4 cup: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Peanut Butter Cup Trifle
"I love all things chocolate and peanut butter and especially Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. When I saw this recipe, I knew I just had to try it. I made it for my small group from church and they all loved it. I am making it again for the family Christmas get together."