Peanut Butter Cup Pie Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped peanut butter cups, divided
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 chocolate crumb crust (8 or 9 inches)
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Fold in 1 cup chopped peanut butter cups. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into crust. Cover and freeze for 6 hours or overnight.
- Remove from the freezer 15-20 minutes before serving. Garnish with the remaining peanut butter cups. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Peanut Butter Cup Pie(7)
Sort By :
A definite peanut butter lover's choice!!!
Love this recipe - so easy and so yummy! One of my favorite combinations is actually one package of vanilla pudding mix and one small package of white chocolate with heath chocolate bars.
After seeing this recipe on a calendar I received from TOH, my future daughter-in-law requested that I make is last Thanksgiving. It was a big hit and of the 5 pies I took to dinner it disappeared first. It was the easiest pie I have ever made and I already have requests to bring again this year.
Wow! Easy to make. The kids loved it and asked if I would make it again. What could be better.
I love to cook, but I never seem to have much luck with deserts until I tried this pie. Super easy and super delicious! My pie came out looking just like the picture.