Peanut Butter Cup Pie Recipe
I can put this pie together in 10 minutes and just pull it out of the freezer when we're ready for a scrumptious dessert. Feel free to substitute different flavors of pudding mix and candy bars, such as butterscotch pudding and Butterfinger candy bars. —Tammy Casaletto, Goshen, Indiana
- 1-1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped peanut butter cups, divided
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 chocolate crumb crust (8 or 9 inches)
- 1. In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Fold in 1 cup chopped peanut butter cups. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into crust. Cover and freeze for 6 hours or overnight.
- 2. Remove from the freezer 15-20 minutes before serving. Garnish with the remaining peanut butter cups. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (1 piece) equals 374 calories, 18 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 7 mg cholesterol, 396 mg sodium, 47 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC