- 1-1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped peanut butter cups, divided
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 chocolate crumb crust (8 or 9 inches)
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Fold in 1 cup chopped peanut butter cups. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into crust. Cover and freeze for 6 hours or overnight.
- Remove from the freezer 15-20 minutes before serving. Garnish with the remaining peanut butter cups. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Peanut Butter Cup Pie
"quick and tasty"
"This was so simple and so delicious, my entire family enjoyed it!"
"This was okay. I used mini PB cups and chopped them in my chopper. Probably should have used regular size PB cups and chopped them by hand. I will try this again, but maybe make my own crust with Oreos or just graham cracker crumbs."
"A hit with the family..."
"A definite peanut butter lover's choice!!!"