Peanut Butter Cup Napoleons Recipe
Top layers of puff pastry and peanut butter ice cream with a warm, sweet drizzle the whole family will love! It’s a terrific last-minute dessert, or you can freeze the cooled pastry and scooped ice cream separately in an airtight container the day before you serve it. —Jeanne Holt, Mendota Heights, Minnesota
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 2 cups peanut butter ice cream with peanut butter cup pieces, softened
- 3/4 cup butterscotch-caramel ice cream topping
- 3 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup chopped chocolate-covered peanuts
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°. Unfold puff pastry. Cut into eight
- 2. 4-1/2x2-1/4-in. rectangles. Place on a greased baking sheet. Bake 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- 3. Scoop 1/2 cup ice cream onto each of four pastries. Top with remaining pastries. Freeze until serving.
- 4. Combine ice cream topping and peanut butter in a small microwave-safe bowl. Cover and cook on high 30-45 seconds or until warmed. Drizzle over napoleons and sprinkle with peanuts. Yield: 4 servings.
1 dessert equals 994 calories, 54 g fat (21 g saturated fat), 78 mg cholesterol, 507 mg sodium, 112 g carbohydrate, 8 g fiber, 18 g protein.
Reviews for Peanut Butter Cup Napoleons
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC