Peanut Butter Cup Cookies Recipe
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2/3 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups chopped peanut butter cups (about six 1.6-ounce packages)
- In a large bowl, cream the butter, peanut butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Combine the flour, baking soda and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well. Stir in chocolate chips and peanut butter cups.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Cool for 2 minutes before removing to wire racks. Yield: 7-1/2 dozen.
Reviews for Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
Sort By :
Delicious. Everyone at work loved them!
Awesome! Soft and chewy. I used a tablespoon cookie scoop and got around 4-5 doz
Was a rainy day and was craving cookies. I made these and my boyfriend loved them (as did I of course). I will definitely make these again! I did have to divide each ingredient, as we didn't need that many.
This is THE best cookie recipe! I followed the recipe exactly except for I only used 1 and 1/2 cups of chocolate chips and they turned out great! Will be making again for sure.