Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
With the classic combination of chocolate and peanut butter, it's no surprise these are my family's favorite cookies. Because of their ease of preparation, I'm able to make them at a moment's notice. —Faith Jensen, Meridian, Idaho
90 ServingsPrep: 20 min. Bake: 10 min./batch
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2/3 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups chopped peanut butter cups (about six 1.6-ounce packages)
- In a large bowl, cream the butter, peanut butter and sugars until
- light and fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Combine the flour,
- baking soda and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well.
- Stir in chocolate chips and peanut butter cups.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking
- sheets. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until edges are
- lightly browned. Cool for 2 minutes before removing to wire racks.
- Yield: 7-1/2 dozen.