Peanut Butter Cup Cookie Mix Recipe
A cookie mix allows family and friends to easily bake a batch of homemade treats when they have time. No can resist the combination of chocolate and peanut butter!—Judy Crawford, Auxvasse, Missouri
- 1-3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 18 miniature peanut butter cups, quartered
- ADDITIONAL INGREDIENTS:
- 2/3 cup butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the flour, baking powder and baking soda. In a 1-qt. glass jar, layer the sugar, brown sugar and flour mixture; top with peanut butter cups. Cover and store in a cool dry place for up to 1 month. Yield: 1 batch (about 4 cups total).
- 2. To prepare cookies: In a large bowl, beat butter and egg until well blended. Add contents of jar and stir until combined.
- 3. Shape dough into 1-in. balls. Place 2 in. apart on greased baking sheets (do not flatten). Bake at 375° for 12-14 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove to wire racks. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 4 dozen.
1 each: 75 calories, 3g fat (2g saturated fat), 11mg cholesterol, 50mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (7g sugars, trace fiber), 1g protein Diabetic Exchanges:1 starch, 1/2 fat
Reviews for Peanut Butter Cup Cookie Mix
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC