- 1-1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup crushed cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup hot fudge ice cream topping, divided
- 6 peanut butter cups, cut into small wedges
- In a large bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, sugar, cookie crumbs and butter. Press onto the bottom and 1 in. up the sides of a greased 9-in. springform pan. Place on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 7-9 minutes or until set. Cool on a wire rack. In a microwave-safe bowl, heat peanut butter on high for 30 seconds or until softened. Spread over crust to within 1 in. of edges.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in sour cream and vanilla. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Pour 1 cup into a bowl; set aside. Pour remaining filling over peanut butter layer.
- In a microwave, heat 1/4 cup fudge topping on high for 30 seconds or until thin; fold into reserved cream cheese mixture. Carefully pour over filling; cut through with a knife to swirl.
- Return pan to baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 55-65 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer.
- Microwave remaining fudge topping for 30 seconds or until warmed; spread over cheesecake. Garnish with peanut butter cups. Refrigerate overnight. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 12-14 servings.
Reviews for Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake
Sort By :
I made this for Christmas. IMPRESSIVE. But very rich, although we managed to eat it all! I did omit the peanut butter in the crust. Loved the crust and will use it in my next cheesecake.
dpauly123--I leave my cheese cake in the springform until I'm ready to serve it. So yes, cool it in the pan.
Could someone answer if the cheesecake remains in the springform pan overnight while cooling? Ive experienced that my fall if taken out too soon. It is asking me to rate, but I haven't tried it yet!
This cheesecake is a must for our parties. I substituted mini peanut butter cups for the chopped and it makes the finished product extra pretty!
I have made this cheese cake year after year for my son's birthday. It's sooo good!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cheesecake Recipes >
- Cheesecakes >
- Chocolate Cheesecake Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Cheesecakes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Make Ahead Desserts >
- Make-Ahead Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >