Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake
I said I'd bring dessert to a holiday party and tried this recipe. I'm sure you'll agree it tastes as luscious as it looks! —Dawn Lowenstein, Hatboro, Pennsylvania
12-14 ServingsPrep: 20 min. Bake: 55 min. + chilling
- 1-1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup crushed cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup hot fudge ice cream topping, divided
- 6 peanut butter cups, cut into small wedges
- In a large bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, sugar, cookie crumbs and
- butter. Press onto the bottom and 1 in. up the sides of a greased
- 9-in. springform pan. Place on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 7-9 minutes or until set. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, heat peanut butter on high for 30 seconds
- or until softened. Spread over crust to within 1 in. of edges.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in
- sour cream and vanilla. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until
- combined. Pour 1 cup into a bowl; set aside. Pour remaining filling