Peanut Butter Crumb Cakes Recipe
These cute, individual cakes from Ana Colon of Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin burst with yummy peanut butter and chocolate flavor.
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons cold butter
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup 2% milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1. In a large bowl, cream peanut butter and brown sugar until crumbly; stir in flour. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Set aside 1/3 cup for topping.
- 2. In a small bowl, whisk the egg, milk and vanilla. Add baking powder and baking soda to the remaining peanut butter mixture; stir in milk mixture just until moistened.
- 3. Transfer to four 6-oz. ramekins coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with reserved topping and chocolate chips. Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from ramekins to a wire rack to cool completely. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving equals 522 calories, 25 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 77 mg cholesterol, 293 mg sodium, 68 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 11 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC