- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons cold butter
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup 2% milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, cream peanut butter and brown sugar until crumbly; stir in flour. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Set aside 1/3 cup for topping.
- In a small bowl, whisk the egg, milk and vanilla. Add baking powder and baking soda to the remaining peanut butter mixture; stir in milk mixture just until moistened.
- Transfer to four 6-oz. ramekins coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with reserved topping and chocolate chips. Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from ramekins to a wire rack to cool completely. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Peanut Butter Crumb Cakes
"My family love these."
"These are incredibly rich, but delicious! I didn't spray the ramekins well enough so 2 of mine stuck but still tasted great!"
"Fat and calories are a little high, so I used skim milk and 2 tablespoons of butter to help lower the numbers. A pretty and tasty treat!"
"I made this last week, pretty good, lots of peanut butter flavor."