Peanut Butter Crispy Bars Recipe
“I needed something quick for a gathering and whipped up these yummy bars.” Gail Anderson - Jefferson, Wisconsin
- 1 tube (16-1/2 ounces) refrigerated peanut butter cookie dough
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 2 cups crisp rice cereal
- 1/2 cup salted peanuts
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Press cookie dough into an ungreased 13x9-in. baking pan. Bake 10-14 minutes or until edges are lightly browned and center is set. Sprinkle with marshmallows; bake 4-5 minutes or just until marshmallows are puffed. Cool 5 minutes.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine chocolate chips, peanut butter and butter. Cook and stir until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth. Remove from heat; stir in cereal and peanuts. Drop by spoonfuls over top; gently spread over marshmallows. Cool and cut into bars. Yield: 3 dozen.
1 bar equals 213 calories, 13 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 5 mg cholesterol, 112 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC