“I needed something quick for a gathering and whipped up these yummy bars.” Gail Anderson - Jefferson, Wisconsin
- 1 tube (16-1/2 ounces) refrigerated peanut butter cookie dough
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 2 cups crisp rice cereal
- 1/2 cup salted peanuts
- Preheat oven to 350°. Press cookie dough into an ungreased 13x9-in. baking pan. Bake 10-14 minutes or until edges are lightly browned and center is set. Sprinkle with marshmallows; bake 4-5 minutes or just until marshmallows are puffed. Cool 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine chocolate chips, peanut butter and butter. Cook and stir until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth. Remove from heat; stir in cereal and peanuts. Drop by spoonfuls over marshmallows; gently spread over the top. Cool and cut into bars. Yield: 3 dozen.
Originally published as Peanut Butter Crispy Bars in Simple & Delicious May 2010, p53
Reviews for Peanut Butter Crispy Bars
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review