- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 6 tablespoons milk
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. beat in sugar and peanut butter. Gradually add milk. Fold in whipped topping; spoon into the crust. Sprinkle with peanuts. Chill overnight. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Peanut Butter Cream Pie
Sort By :
"Delicious! I did use 1/2 cup of Xylitol instead of the confectioners' sugar. Just beat it really good to make sure it was all smooth and creamy. I used 4 T. of almond milk instead of the 6 T. regular milk. I also drizzled it with chocolate sauce and froze overnight. Took it to a church function and it was totally gone in a few minutes."
"So good!! I added chopped peanut butter cups instead of peanuts."
"I have made this dessert several times and it is DELICIOUS !! I also make it in individual dessert cups. It's so good it doesn't last long !"
"I've made this three times and it has been a It's been a huge hit every time. I have never had any left over. Instead of chopped peanuts I used Herseys peanut butter chips."
"This pie brings back many special memories of my Father-in-Law. This was his most favorite peanut butter pie. I made it many, many times over the years. It's so simple to make and everyone loves it. I've used crushed butterfinger bars or chopped Reese's cups for the topping instead of peanuts."