- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 6 tablespoons milk
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. beat in sugar and peanut butter. Gradually add milk. Fold in whipped topping; spoon into the crust. Sprinkle with peanuts. Chill overnight. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Peanut Butter Cream Pie
Sort By :
"I've prepared this scrumptious dessert when it had been featured for Taste of Home! I recall NOT even needing to make any adjustments to this recipe! Whenever I've taken it to chapel luncheons/other special functions, it goes FAST! Thank you for sharing this recipe with Taste of Home! delowenstein"
"Delicious! I did use 1/2 cup of Xylitol instead of the confectioners' sugar. Just beat it really good to make sure it was all smooth and creamy. I used 4 T. of almond milk instead of the 6 T. regular milk. I also drizzled it with chocolate sauce and froze overnight. Took it to a church function and it was totally gone in a few minutes."
"So good!! I added chopped peanut butter cups instead of peanuts."
"I have made this dessert several times and it is DELICIOUS !! I also make it in individual dessert cups. It's so good it doesn't last long !"
"I've made this three times and it has been a It's been a huge hit every time. I have never had any left over. Instead of chopped peanuts I used Herseys peanut butter chips."