Peanut Butter Cream Parfaits
"My husband, Harry, and I think these cool creamy treats taste similar to a peanut butter pie, but they're so much easier to make for two," confirms Debbie Roberts of Lake City, Minnesota.
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 18 milk chocolate kisses
- In a large bowl, stir half of the whipped topping into peanut butter.
- Stir in the remaining topping until blended. Set aside two chocolate
- kisses; coarsely chop the remaining chocolates.
- Divide a third of the topping mixture between two parfait glasses;
- top each with a fourth of the chopped chocolate. Repeat layers. Top
- with remaining topping mixture and reserved kisses. Chill until
- serving. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 913 calories, 65 g fat (33 g saturated fat), 9 mg cholesterol, 334 mg sodium, 63 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 19 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.