- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 18 milk chocolate kisses
- In a large bowl, stir half of the whipped topping into peanut butter. Stir in the remaining topping until blended. Set aside two chocolate kisses; coarsely chop the remaining chocolates.
- Divide a third of the topping mixture between two parfait glasses; top each with a fourth of the chopped chocolate. Repeat layers. Top with remaining topping mixture and reserved kisses. Chill until serving. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Peanut Butter Cream Parfaits in Taste of Home October/November 2002, p22
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Peanut Butter Cream Parfaits
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jul. 29, 2011
There is more than a whole days fat grams in this dessert. Too many calories and fat to be even considered. Disappointed with this one.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Desserts for Two >
- Desserts Recipes For Two >
- Easy Dessert Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Parfaits >