Peanut Butter Cookies
It is amazing how much flavor this simple cookie has. I make them very often because I always have the ingredients on hand.Maggie Schimmel, Wauwatosa, Wisconsin
12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 Eggland's Best Egg, beaten
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients. Scoop level tablespoonfuls and
- roll into balls. Place on ungreased baking sheets and flatten with a
- Bake at 350° for about 18 minutes or until set. Remove to wire
- racks to cool. Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 197 calories, 11 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 18 mg cholesterol, 105 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.