Peanut Butter Cookie Cups
"I'm a busy schoolteacher and pastor's wife who always looks for shortcuts," relates Kristi Tackett of Banner, Kentucky. "I wouldn't dare show my face at a church dinner or bake sale without these tempting peanut butter treats. They're quick and easy to make and always a hit."
36 ServingsPrep: 35 min. Bake: 15 min.
- 1 package (17-1/2 ounces) peanut butter cookie mix
- 36 miniature peanut butter cups, unwrapped
- Prepare cookie mix according to package directions. Roll the dough
- into 1-in. balls. Place in greased miniature muffin cups. Press
- dough evenly onto bottom and up sides of each cup.
- Bake at 350° for 11-13 minutes or until set. Immediately place a
- peanut butter cup in each cup; press down gently. Cool for 10
- minutes; carefully remove from pans. Yield: 3 dozen.
Editor's Note: 2-1/4 cups peanut butter cookie dough of your choice can be substituted for the mix.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cookie equals 119 calories, 7 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 6 mg cholesterol, 89 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.