Peanut Butter Cocoa Fudge Recipe
- 1 cup plus 3 tablespoons chunky peanut butter
- 1 cup butter, cubed
- 3-1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 3 tablespoons baking cocoa
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1. In a saucepan, combine peanut butter and butter. Cook and stir over medium heat until blended. Remove from the heat; stir in confectioners' sugar, cocoa and vanilla. Spread into buttered 8-in. square pan. Freeze for 30 minutes or just until firm before cutting into squares. Store at room temperature. Yield: about 2 pounds.
1 piece: 80 calories, 5g fat (2g saturated fat), 8mg cholesterol, 52mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Reviews for Peanut Butter Cocoa Fudge
"It is the best fudge I've ever had and my mom just loves it. It is so easy to make also. Thanks for sharing the recipe."
"this is good but not to sweet fudge,"
"I love this recipe. It's so quick and easy."
"This is very good and easy! It taste just like the no bake cookies that uses peanut butter and cocoa. At Holiday time, I'm all for sweets that are no bake!!"