"My brother-in-law gave me the recipe for this fast five-ingredient fudge that combines two classic flavors," comments Georgianna Thompson of Boothwyn, Pennsylvania. "It makes a great gift."
- 1 cup plus 3 tablespoons chunky peanut butter
- 1 cup butter, cubed
- 3-1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 3 tablespoons baking cocoa
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- In a saucepan, combine peanut butter and butter. Cook and stir over medium heat until blended. Remove from the heat; stir in confectioners' sugar, cocoa and vanilla. Spread into buttered 8-in. square pan. Freeze for 30 minutes or just until firm before cutting into squares. Store at room temperature. Yield: about 2 pounds.
Originally published as Peanut Butter Cocoa Fudge in Quick Cooking November/December 1999, p22
Reviews for Peanut Butter Cocoa Fudge
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review