Four ingredients and 20 minutes…could a fabulous last-minute gift idea be any easier? This chocolate-coated crunch also freezes well, so keep some on hand for drop-in guests. Pat Maxwell - Taft, California
- 2 cups peanut butter chips
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1-1/2 cups dry roasted peanuts
- 1 cup crushed ridged potato chips
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt peanut butter chips and chocolate chips; stir until smooth. Stir in peanuts and potato chips. Drop by level tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Refrigerate until firm. Store in an airtight container. Yield: about 3-1/2 dozen.
Originally published as Peanut Butter Clusters in Simple & Delicious November/December 2008, p33
Reviews for Peanut Butter Clusters
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review