Peanut Butter Chocolate Tarts Recipe
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1-3/4 cups cold milk
- 1 package (6 count) individual graham cracker tart shells
- Whipped topping
- Halloween candy, sprinkles and/or cake decorations
- 1. In a microwave, melt chips and oil; stir until smooth. Cool for 5 minutes. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk pudding and milk until thick. Fold in peanut butter mixture. Spoon into tart shells. Chill for 15 minutes. Top with a dollop of whipped topping and decorate as desired. Yield: 6 servings.
1 each: 411 calories, 19g fat (7g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 521mg sodium, 53g carbohydrate (34g sugars, 3g fiber), 9g protein .
Reviews for Peanut Butter Chocolate Tarts
"Although these are quick and easy they didn't seem to be a crowd pleaser. Better then going out and buying something, they are still homemade but I still wouldn't recommend them."