- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1-3/4 cups cold milk
- 1 package (6 count) individual graham cracker tart shells
- Whipped topping
- Halloween candy, sprinkles and/or cake decorations
- In a microwave, melt chips and oil; stir until smooth. Cool for 5 minutes. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk pudding and milk until thick. Fold in peanut butter mixture. Spoon into tart shells. Chill for 15 minutes. Top with a dollop of whipped topping and decorate as desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Peanut Butter Tarts in Taste of Home Meals in Minutes Calendar Annual 1996, p3
Reviews for Peanut Butter Chocolate Tarts
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Nov. 11, 2009
Although these are quick and easy they didn't seem to be a crowd pleaser. Better then going out and buying something, they are still homemade but I still wouldn't recommend them.