Peanut Butter Chocolate Pudding Recipe
"Being a diabetic with dietary restrictions, I was so pleased to find the recipe for this cool, satisfying dessert," says Shirlye Price of Hartford, Kentucky. "I can even serve it to company."
- 2 cups cold fat-free milk, divided
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat chunky peanut butter
- 1 cup reduced-fat whipped topping, divided
- 1 package (1.4 ounces) sugar-free instant chocolate (fudge) pudding mix
- In a small bowl, mix 2 tablespoons milk and peanut butter until smooth. Fold in 3/4 cup whipped topping; set aside. In a bowl, beat pudding mix and remaining milk until blended, about 2 minutes. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Spoon half of the pudding into six parfait glasses or bowls; top with peanut butter mixture and remaining pudding. Garnish with remaining whipped topping. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Peanut Butter Chocolate Pudding in Taste of Home August/September 1998, p16
Reviews for Peanut Butter Chocolate Pudding(3)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Nov. 15, 2012
This dessert is WONDERFUL! Easy to make, beautiful, and delicious...my husband's very favorite dessert of all time.
Reviewed Mar. 26, 2012
Very easy and yummy. I like that it is low calorie and low fat.
Reviewed Jul. 5, 2010
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Chocolate Dessert Recipes >
- Chocolate Desserts >
- Chocolate Pudding >
- Chocolate Pudding Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Diabetic Desserts >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Easy Chocolate Recipes >
- Easy Dessert Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Jello Pudding Recipes >
- Low Carb Desserts >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Dessert Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >