Peanut Butter Chocolate Pudding Recipe
- 2 cups cold fat-free milk, divided
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat chunky peanut butter
- 1 cup reduced-fat whipped topping, divided
- 1 package (1.4 ounces) sugar-free instant chocolate (fudge) pudding mix
- 1. In a small bowl, mix 2 tablespoons milk and peanut butter until smooth. Fold in 3/4 cup whipped topping; set aside. In a bowl, beat pudding mix and remaining milk until blended, about 2 minutes. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- 2. Spoon half of the pudding into six parfait glasses or bowls; top with peanut butter mixture and remaining pudding. Garnish with remaining whipped topping. Yield: 6 servings.
1 each: 102 calories, 3g fat (0g saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 144mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 5g protein Diabetic Exchanges:1 starch, 1/2 fat
Reviews for Peanut Butter Chocolate Pudding
"This dessert is WONDERFUL! Easy to make, beautiful, and delicious...my husband's very favorite dessert of all time."
"Very easy and yummy. I like that it is low calorie and low fat."