Peanut Butter Chocolate Pudding Recipe
"Being a diabetic with dietary restrictions, I was so pleased to find the recipe for this cool, satisfying dessert," says Shirlye Price of Hartford, Kentucky. "I can even serve it to company."
- 2 cups cold fat-free milk, divided
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat chunky peanut butter
- 1 cup reduced-fat whipped topping, divided
- 1 package (1.4 ounces) sugar-free instant chocolate (fudge) pudding mix
- 1. In a small bowl, mix 2 tablespoons milk and peanut butter until smooth. Fold in 3/4 cup whipped topping; set aside. In a bowl, beat pudding mix and remaining milk until blended, about 2 minutes. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- 2. Spoon half of the pudding into six parfait glasses or bowls; top with peanut butter mixture and remaining pudding. Garnish with remaining whipped topping. Yield: 6 servings.
One serving equals 102 calories, 3 g fat (0 saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 144 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 5 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1/2 fat.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC