"Being a diabetic with dietary restrictions, I was so pleased to find the recipe for this cool, satisfying dessert," says Shirlye Price of Hartford, Kentucky. "I can even serve it to company."
- 2 cups cold fat-free milk, divided
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat chunky peanut butter
- 1 cup reduced-fat whipped topping, divided
- 1 package (1.4 ounces) sugar-free instant chocolate (fudge) pudding mix
- In a small bowl, mix 2 tablespoons milk and peanut butter until smooth. Fold in 3/4 cup whipped topping; set aside. In a bowl, beat pudding mix and remaining milk until blended, about 2 minutes. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Spoon half of the pudding into six parfait glasses or bowls; top with peanut butter mixture and remaining pudding. Garnish with remaining whipped topping. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Peanut Butter Chocolate Pudding in Taste of Home August/September 1998, p16
Reviews for Peanut Butter Chocolate Pudding
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Nov. 15, 2012
"This dessert is WONDERFUL! Easy to make, beautiful, and delicious...my husband's very favorite dessert of all time."
Reviewed Mar. 26, 2012
"Very easy and yummy. I like that it is low calorie and low fat."
Reviewed Jul. 5, 2010