- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 4 teaspoons canola oil, divided
- 35 to 40 pretzels
- 1/2 cup peanut butter chips
- In a microwave, melt chocolate chips and 3 teaspoons oil; stir until smooth. Dip pretzels in chocolate; allow excess to drip off. Place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets to set.
- Melt peanut butter chips and remaining oil; transfer to a small resealable plastic bag. Cut a small hole in a corner of bag; drizzle over pretzels. Allow to set. Store in airtight containers. Yield: about 3 dozen.
Originally published as Peanut Butter Chocolate Pretzels in Country Woman November/December 2001, p21
Reviews for Peanut Butter Chocolate Pretzels
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Dec. 27, 2012
These are perfect just the way they are.
Reviewed Dec. 17, 2010
I made these last Christmas. My son loved them and requested them again. I don't usually like making dipped pretzels but these turned out perfectly.