Peanut Butter Chocolate Pretzels
"The treats are easy for any age to make but pretty enough to share with friends. You can add color sprinkles to customize them for any holiday or occasion," relates Marcia Porch of Winter Park, Florida.
36 ServingsPrep: 30 min. + standing
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 4 teaspoons canola oil, divided
- 35 to 40 pretzels
- 1/2 cup peanut butter chips
- In a microwave, melt chocolate chips and 3 teaspoons oil; stir until
- smooth. Dip pretzels in chocolate; allow excess to drip off. Place
- on waxed paper-lined baking sheets to set.
- Melt peanut butter chips and remaining oil; transfer to a small
- resealable plastic bag. Cut a small hole in a corner of bag; drizzle
- over pretzels. Allow to set. Store in airtight containers. Yield:
- about 3 dozen.