Peanut Butter Chocolate Pretzels Recipe
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 4 teaspoons canola oil, divided
- 35 to 40 pretzels
- 1/2 cup peanut butter chips
- 1. In a microwave, melt chocolate chips and 3 teaspoons oil; stir until smooth. Dip pretzels in chocolate; allow excess to drip off. Place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets to set.
- 2. Melt peanut butter chips and remaining oil; transfer to a small resealable plastic bag. Cut a small hole in a corner of bag; drizzle over pretzels. Allow to set. Store in airtight containers. Yield: about 3 dozen.
1 pretzel: 156 calories, 8g fat (4g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 239mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein .
Reviews for Peanut Butter Chocolate Pretzels
"When I melted these in the microwave, the chocolate was so thick it didn't "drip" off any excess. So I thought I'd add a teaspoon of water to try and thin it out. BIG MISTAKE! The chocolate became hard instantly. I haven't had a fail in the kitchen in years. I ended up saving the chocolate by making fudge with it. How do it get a thinner mix?"
"I did not care for the semisweet chocolate----I am going to try using milk chocolate and see if they are better. Also, I could not taste the peanut butter drizzle at all---it did make them pretty though :)"
"Nice, easy to make snack!"
"These are perfect just the way they are."
"I made these last Christmas. My son loved them and requested them again. I don't usually like making dipped pretzels but these turned out perfectly."