"The treats are easy for any age to make but pretty enough to share with friends. You can add color sprinkles to customize them for any holiday or occasion," relates Marcia Porch of Winter Park, Florida.
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 4 teaspoons canola oil, divided
- 35 to 40 pretzels
- 1/2 cup peanut butter chips
- In a microwave, melt chocolate chips and 3 teaspoons oil; stir until smooth. Dip pretzels in chocolate; allow excess to drip off. Place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets to set.
- Melt peanut butter chips and remaining oil; transfer to a small resealable plastic bag. Cut a small hole in a corner of bag; drizzle over pretzels. Allow to set. Store in airtight containers. Yield: about 3 dozen.
Originally published as Peanut Butter Chocolate Pretzels in Country Woman November/December 2001, p21
Reviews for Peanut Butter Chocolate Pretzels
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Dec. 27, 2012
"These are perfect just the way they are."
Reviewed Dec. 17, 2010
"I made these last Christmas. My son loved them and requested them again. I don't usually like making dipped pretzels but these turned out perfectly."