Save some room for the meal''s grand finale, a real super-star of a dessert, Peanut Butter Chocolate Pie. From Sara Walker of Roanoke Rapids, North Carolina, this pie is simply divine. Says Sara, “This is always a family reunion favorite. Kids love it!” And there's certainly lots to love; it's creamy and really full of peanut and chocolate flavors. Also, it only has 5 ingredients, and with just 15 minutes of chilling time necessary, this pie's ready before you know it!
- 1 package (6 ounces) peanut butter cups
- 1 cup cold 2% milk
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 chocolate crumb crust (8 inches)
- Cut four peanut butter cups in half; coarsely chop remaining cups and set aside. In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes (mixture will be thick). Fold in whipped topping.
- Fold in chopped peanut butter cups. Spoon into crust. Arrange halved peanut butter cups on top. Refrigerate for at least 15 minutes before serving. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Peanut Butter Chocolate Pie in Simple & Delicious March/April 2007, p22
Reviews for Peanut Butter Chocolate Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review