- 1 package (6 ounces) peanut butter cups
- 1 cup cold 2% milk
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 chocolate crumb crust (8 inches)
- Cut four peanut butter cups in half; coarsely chop remaining cups and set aside. In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes (mixture will be thick). Fold in whipped topping.
- Fold in chopped peanut butter cups. Spoon into crust. Arrange halved peanut butter cups on top. Refrigerate for at least 15 minutes before serving. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Peanut Butter Chocolate Pie
"Quick, easy and delicious! It's a keeper!"
"This is one of my husbands favorite desserts. Super easy to make."
"This was very easy to make. Family couldent' wait for the freezer time so I only got about 2 hours in the freezer and they still enjoyed it."
"Very good and easy. My husband who is a peanut butter cup lover is a fan. Looks impressive, although it never slices as nicely as I would like. This time around, I made two and put one in the freezer, so maybe a frozen version will slice nicer."
"very good and really easy to make"