Peanut Butter Chocolate Meltaways Recipe
People are amazed how easy it is to make these impressive-looking chocolate peanut butter cup candies. The recipe makes a big batch for you to share.
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 20 min. + chilling YIELD:24 servings
- 1 package (10 to 13 ounces) white baking chips
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons shortening
- 1. In a microwave-safe bowl, combine all of the ingredients. Cover and microwave on high for 1-1/2 minutes; stir. Microwave, uncovered, on high 30 seconds longer; stir until smooth.
- 2. Pour into miniature muffin liners. Place on a baking sheet; refrigerate until set. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: about 4 dozen.
1 serving (2 each) equals 170 calories, 12 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 61 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC