Peanut Butter Chocolate Meltaways Recipe
People are amazed how easy it is to make these impressive-looking chocolate peanut butter cup candies. The recipe makes a big batch for you to share.
- 1 package (10 to 13 ounces) white baking chips
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons shortening
- 1. In a microwave-safe bowl, combine all of the ingredients. Cover and microwave on high for 1-1/2 minutes; stir. Microwave, uncovered, on high 30 seconds longer; stir until smooth.
- 2. Pour into miniature muffin liners. Place on a baking sheet; refrigerate until set. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: about 4 dozen.
2 each: 170 calories, 12g fat (5g saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 61mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Peanut Butter Chocolate Meltaways
Reviewed Sep. 9, 2010
"This is my no fail bake sale treat!"
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC