Peanut Butter Chocolate Meltaways Recipe
- 1 package (10 to 13 ounces) white baking chips
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons shortening
- 1. In a microwave-safe bowl, combine all of the ingredients. Cover and microwave on high for 1-1/2 minutes; stir. Microwave, uncovered, on high 30 seconds longer; stir until smooth.
- 2. Pour into miniature muffin liners. Place on a baking sheet; refrigerate until set. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: about 4 dozen.
Editor's Note: This recipe was tested in a 1,100-watt microwave. Reduced-fat or generic brands of peanut butter are not recommended for this recipe.
2 each: 170 calories, 12g fat (5g saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 61mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.