People are amazed how easy it is to make these impressive-looking chocolate peanut butter cup candies. The recipe makes a big batch for you to share.
- 1 package (10 to 13 ounces) white baking chips
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons shortening
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine all of the ingredients. Cover and microwave on high for 1-1/2 minutes; stir. Microwave, uncovered, on high 30 seconds longer; stir until smooth.
- Pour into miniature muffin liners. Place on a baking sheet; refrigerate until set. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: about 4 dozen.
Originally published as Peanut Butter Chocolate Meltaways in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2004, p106
Reviews for Peanut Butter Chocolate Meltaways
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Sep. 9, 2010
"This is my no fail bake sale treat!"