- 24 Oreo cookies
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 quart chocolate ice cream, softened
- 1-1/2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 1 quart peanut butter ice cream with peanut butter cup pieces, softened
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1-1/2 cups coarsely chopped miniature peanut butter cups
- Place cookies in a food processor. Cover and pulse until fine crumbs form. Transfer to a large bowl and stir in butter. Press onto the bottom and 1 in. up the sides of a greased 10-in. springform pan; cover and freeze for at least 15 minutes.
- Spread chocolate ice cream into crust; cover and freeze until firm. Spread peanut butter over chocolate layer and top with peanut butter ice cream. Cover and freeze until firm.
- Place chocolate chips in a large bowl. In a small saucepan, bring cream just to a boil. Pour over chocolate; whisk until smooth. Cool to room temperature, stirring occasionally. Spread over top of dessert. Immediately sprinkle with peanut butter cups. Cover and freeze for 1 hour before serving. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Peanut Butter-Chocolate Ice Cream Torte
Sort By :
"This dessert is quite simple to make and so delicious. Try to overlook the calorie count and just enjoy. This dessert was truly enjoyed by the family."
"Is this actually worth 1,001 calories?"
"1 slice equals 1,001 calories!!!!!!!!"
"Very easy to make! Extremely delicious!"