- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 4 large firm bananas, cut into 3/4-inch slices
- 1 pint whole strawberries
- In a heavy saucepan, cook and stir the chocolate chips, sugar, milk and peanut butter over low heat until smooth. Transfer to a fondue pot and keep warm. Serve with bananas and strawberries. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Peanut Butter Chocolate Fondue
Sort By :
This was really good! I also dipped marshmallows! Delicious!
Delicious!!! I made it in the "Little Dipper" that came with my Crockpot. Sooooo easy. I've made other fondues which are yummy, but they often call for ingredients I don't have on hand, so I have to buy them particularly for the recipe. This recipe is great because it uses ingredients you most likely have on hand.
This was fantastic! I made this in the crock pot, and it turned out perfect. It only took about 1 hour on low.
This one is a keeper! Used for our New Year Eve party. My kids loved it! Excellent with bananas, strawberries, pineapple!
Made this for Valentine's Day with a variety of fruit, pound cake, and "Nutter Butter" cookies. My family loved it and it was super easy with ingredients I always have. I did add vanilla extract just because I like it.