Peanut Butter Chocolate Fondue Recipe
When the family wanted to do a little celebrating over the years, I would make this fondue. It's fun to gather around the table to get a taste of it.—Beverly Olthaus, Cinncinati, Ohio
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 4 large firm bananas, cut into 3/4-inch slices
- 1 pint whole strawberries
- 1. In a heavy saucepan, cook and stir the chocolate chips, sugar, milk and peanut butter over low heat until smooth. Transfer to a fondue pot and keep warm. Serve with bananas and strawberries. Yield: 12 servings.
1 serving (1/4 cup) equals 218 calories, 10 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 57 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 4 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC