Peanut Butter Chocolate Fondue Recipe
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 4 large firm bananas, cut into 3/4-inch slices
- 1 pint whole strawberries
- 1. In a heavy saucepan, cook and stir the chocolate chips, sugar, milk and peanut butter over low heat until smooth. Transfer to a fondue pot and keep warm. Serve with bananas and strawberries. Yield: 12 servings.
1/4 cup: 218 calories, 10g fat (4g saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 57mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (27g sugars, 3g fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Peanut Butter Chocolate Fondue
"This was really good! I also dipped marshmallows! Delicious!"
"Delicious!!! I made it in the "Little Dipper" that came with my crockpot. Sooooo easy. I've made other fondues which are yummy, but they often call for ingredients I don't have on hand, so I have to buy them particularly for the recipe. This recipe is great because it uses ingredients you most likely have on hand.~ Theresa"
"This was fantastic! I made this in the crock pot, and it turned out perfect. It only took about 1 hour on low."
"This one is a keeper! Used for our New Year Eve party. My kids loved it! Excellent with bananas, strawberries, pineapple!"
"Made it for a party at school they all loved it. The kids loved it also."
"So easy & fast to prepare! My family loved it! We don't have a fondue pot & didn't want to mess with keeping it warm - just dipped our fruit at the table and the sauce keeps a very nice consistency without getting "stiff" even as it cools a little."
"Delicious! Reminded me of The Melting Pot restaurants dessert fondue."
"chocolate-Fondue">View this recipe now"