Peanut Butter Chocolate Dessert Recipe
- 20 chocolate cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, divided
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1-1/2 cups confectioners' sugar, divided
- 1 carton (16 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 15 miniature peanut butter cups, chopped
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate fudge pudding mix
- Crush 16 cookies; toss with the butter. Press into an ungreased 9-in. square dish; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, peanut butter and 1 cup confectioners' sugar until smooth. Fold in half of the whipped topping. Spread over crust. Sprinkle with peanut butter cups.
- In another large bowl, beat the milk, pudding mix and remaining confectioners' sugar on low speed for 2 minutes Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Fold in remaining whipped topping.
- Spread over peanut butter cups. Crush remaining cookies; sprinkle over the top. Cover and chill for at least 3 hours. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Reviews for Peanut Butter Chocolate Dessert
Sort By :
Yummy! Very rich & flavorful. Will definitely make again. I used extra peanut butter cups on top - about 10 chopped - to make it look like the picture. I took it to a cookout and it was a hit.
Great but pretty rich and too sweet!
Excellent dessert! I've made this dessert twice now and everyone loves it. Love, love, love.....
Excellent dish. I froze it to make sure it didn't get soggy. Also used half the sugar. Was still plenty sweet. Will surely make again, perhaps with chunky peanut butter.