Peanut Butter Chocolate Dessert Recipe
- 20 chocolate cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, divided
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1-1/2 cups confectioners' sugar, divided
- 1 carton (16 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 15 miniature peanut butter cups, chopped
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate fudge pudding mix
- Crush 16 cookies; toss with the butter. Press into an ungreased 9-in. square dish; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, peanut butter and 1 cup confectioners' sugar until smooth. Fold in half of the whipped topping. Spread over crust. Sprinkle with peanut butter cups.
- In another large bowl, beat the milk, pudding mix and remaining confectioners' sugar on low speed for 2 minutes Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Fold in remaining whipped topping.
- Spread over peanut butter cups. Crush remaining cookies; sprinkle over the top. Cover and chill for at least 3 hours. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Reviews for Peanut Butter Chocolate Dessert(87)
Sort By :
This is absolutely the BEST dessert!!!! Since I have found the recipe, just a month or so ago, I have made it 3 times!!!! Everyone just went crazy over it. So simple to make. This is my new dessert to make and take to anywhere!!! Just FYI, I made it in an 11 x 9 pan, next time, I will double the crust. Wouldn't hurt to double the crust anyway!!!
Need to bring this to work, has anybody tried to do this in cupcake papers or small cups to make serving easier. Thank you
This recipe is sickenly sweet. Way too rich.
A little too sweet/rich for our taste, but it is good.
This was wonderful! I've made it twice and got rave reviews and I'm making it again this weekend.
More Recipe Collections
- Birthday Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chocolate Dessert Recipes >
- Chocolate Desserts >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Easy Desserts >
- Father's Day Desserts >
- Grand Prize Winning Recipes >
- Jello Pudding Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Peanut Butter and Chocolate >
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Desserts >