Peanut Butter Chocolate Dessert Recipe
- 20 chocolate cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, divided
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1-1/2 cups confectioners' sugar, divided
- 1 carton (16 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 15 miniature peanut butter cups, chopped
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate fudge pudding mix
- Crush 16 cookies; toss with the butter. Press into an ungreased 9-in. square dish; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, peanut butter and 1 cup confectioners' sugar until smooth. Fold in half of the whipped topping. Spread over crust. Sprinkle with peanut butter cups.
- In another large bowl, beat the milk, pudding mix and remaining confectioners' sugar on low speed for 2 minutes Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Fold in remaining whipped topping.
- Spread over peanut butter cups. Crush remaining cookies; sprinkle over the top. Cover and chill for at least 3 hours. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Reviews for Peanut Butter Chocolate Dessert
Sort By :
"The only thing wrong with this, is its too awesome. I can't quit eating it."
"I love this recipe! I made it for my husband to take to a work dessert contest and won first place! I'm diabetic, so I tweaked the recipe a little to make it a little lower in sugar. I use light whipped topping, and sugar free pudding."
"I made this for our son's birthday. He loves peanut butter cups and he loved this dessert. Everyone loved it. It is rich but oh so good."
"Everyone could not stop talking about how amazing this was!"
"Very easy and so delicious!"