Peanut Butter Chocolate Dessert Recipe
- 20 chocolate cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, divided
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1-1/2 cups confectioners' sugar, divided
- 1 carton (16 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 15 miniature peanut butter cups, chopped
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate fudge pudding mix
- Crush 16 cookies; toss with the butter. Press into an ungreased 9-in. square dish; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, peanut butter and 1 cup confectioners' sugar until smooth. Fold in half of the whipped topping. Spread over crust. Sprinkle with peanut butter cups.
- In another large bowl, beat the milk, pudding mix and remaining confectioners' sugar on low speed for 2 minutes Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Fold in remaining whipped topping.
- Spread over peanut butter cups. Crush remaining cookies; sprinkle over the top. Cover and chill for at least 3 hours. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Reviews for Peanut Butter Chocolate Dessert(100)
Sort By :
too rich and it got soggy fast. won't make again
So good! Really rich though.
Yummm sooo delicious!!! It is pretty rich, so I couldn't eat too big off a piece, but it was amazing! If you like peanut butter and chocolate together, this recipe is for you!
This was the best combination of chocolate and peanut butter I have had.
This was amazing. I made it for my boyfriends birthday and then for Christmas Eve. Everyone loved it.
One of the complaints was that it was too sweet. I made it with sugar free cool whip and chocolate pudding, and light PB. It was not to rich. Just do not use light or reduced fat cream cheese because it changes the consistency.
More Recipe Collections
- Birthday Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chocolate Dessert Recipes >
- Chocolate Desserts >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Easy Desserts >
- Father's Day Desserts >
- Grand Prize Winning Recipes >
- Jello Pudding Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Peanut Butter and Chocolate >
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Desserts >