- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese, peanut butter, sugar and milk
- until smooth; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine sugar, flour, cocoa, baking powder, salt and
- baking soda. In another bowl, whisk the eggs, water, milk, oil and
- vanilla. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened (batter will
- be thin).
- Fill paper-lined jumbo muffin cups half full with batter. Drop scant
- tablespoonfuls of peanut butter mixture into center of each; cover
- with remaining batter.
- Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into
- cake comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes; remove from pans to wire
- racks. Cool completely.
- In a large bowl, combine frosting ingredients until smooth; frost
- cupcakes. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 1 dozen jumbo cupcakes.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 509 calories, 22 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 60 mg cholesterol, 394 mg sodium, 75 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 7 g protein.