Peanut Butter-Chocolate Chip Pie
My husband, Joe, keeps telling me this pie could win a contest. It's very rich and sweet, but so good.
8 ServingsPrep: 30 min. + chilling
- 1-1/2 cups chocolate wafer crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips, divided
- Combine wafer crumbs and butter; press onto the bottom and up the
- sides of a 9-in. pie plate. Bake at 350° for 10 minutes. Cool.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, cream the peanut butter, cream cheese and
- sugar. Add vanilla. Fold in whipped topping and 1/2 cup chocolate
- chips. Spoon into cooled crust; chill for several hours. Sprinkle
- remaining chocolate chips on top. Store in refrigerator. Yield: 8
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 548 calories, 36 g fat (20 g saturated fat), 47 mg cholesterol, 343 mg sodium, 51 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 8 g protein.