Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Granola Bars Recipe
- 1 package (10 ounces) large marshmallows
- 2/3 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 1/4 cup corn syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup crisp rice cereal
- 1 cup (6 ounces) miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup sunflower kernels
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 2 tablespoons toasted wheat germ
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1. In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine the marshmallows, peanut butter, butter, corn syrup and vanilla. Microwave, uncovered, at 70% power for 2-3 minutes, stirring often until blended. Stir in the remaining ingredients.
- 2. Spread into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until set. Cool on a wire rack. Cut into bars. Yield: 2 dozen.
1 each: 273 calories, 15g fat (5g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 118mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (16g sugars, 3g fiber), 6g protein
Reviews for Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Granola Bars
"We really enjoyed this recipe. I used creamy peanut butter and craisins and omitted the sesame seeds, raisins and peanuts."