Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
"With just four ingredients, this recipe couldn't be easier," comments Jeane Squires of Houston, Texas. "These moist cookies have a rich peanut flavor."
12 ServingsPrep: 5 min. Bake: 15 min./batch
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 Eggland's Best Egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- In a bowl, combine peanut butter, sugar and egg (batter will be
- stiff). Stir in the chocolate chips. Scoop level tablespoonfuls and
- roll into balls. Place on ungreased baking sheets and flatten with a
- fork. Bake at 350° for 15-18 minutes or until browned. Yield: 2
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 232 calories, 13 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 18 mg cholesterol, 106 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 6 g protein.