Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 Eggland's Best Egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- In a bowl, combine peanut butter, sugar and egg (batter will be stiff). Stir in the chocolate chips. Scoop level tablespoonfuls and roll into balls. Place on ungreased baking sheets and flatten with a fork. Bake at 350° for 15-18 minutes or until browned. Yield: 2 dozen.
Reviews for Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies(7)
Sort By :
Well, couldn't believe there was actually a recipe to be found, with no flour, butter or baking soda, but this one truly is. They really do only take 5 minutes to prepare and DO only yield 2 Doz. At first taste, it's kinda weird though, cause your truly eating baked sugar and peanut butter, so it's kinda gritty, but very tasty indeed. Will be making agin some time!
Good simple recipe!!!
This is a good, simple, basic recipe. I always have the ingredients on hand.
This really is a great recipe to make with a small child. My 2 year old helped me and the simplicity of it held his attention. They are really good for the minimal work and ingredients that go into them. I took mine out before the recommended cook time was over. I don't know if it is just my oven or if the time was listed too long but they were done at about 13 minutes.
For the ease in cooking and so few ingredients these cookies are AWESOME!!! My 5 year old Son and I just made these cookies to leave out for Santa! He was able to help with every step! SUPER easy and YUMMY!!! I may even make them a Christmas tradition!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipes >
- Chocolate Chip Recipes >
- Chocolate Cookie Recipes >
- Chocolate Dessert Recipes >
- Chocolate Desserts >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Cookie Recipes >
- Cookies >
- Desserts >
- Easy Chocolate Recipes >
- Easy Dessert Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Peanut Butter and Chocolate >
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Desserts >